Score a touchdown at the snack table with this hearty spinach dip from Daisy Brand, made with pimento peppers, pepper jack and Monterey jack cheese. Make yours with cash back from Ibotta.
- 1/2 pound hot pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 1 pound monterey jack cheese, cubed
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, drained well and chopped
- 2 ounces pimento peppers, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped and sautéed
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Daisy Sour Cream
- Mix all of the ingredients, except for the sour cream, in a large bowl.
- Microwave on low heat, stirring often until the cheese melts and the mixture is smooth. 7-10 minutes before serving, stir in the sour cream.
Pairing Suggestion: Food Should Taste Good Chips
Learn more about earning real cash back on your grocery purchases with Ibotta.