Hosting company? These Cheesy Quiche Bites are loaded with flavor and ready in half an hour.
- 2/3 cup Daisy Cottage Cheese
- 1/3 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1 egg
- 20 frozen phyllo tart shells
- 3 tablespoons bacon pieces
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cottage cheese, Swiss cheese, green onion, and egg in a medium bowl.
- Place the tart shells on a cookie sheet.
- Spoon a scant tablespoon of the mixture into each tart shell.
- Top each mini quiche with 1/2 teaspoon bacon pieces.
- Bake the mini quiche for 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
image & recipe via Daisy BrandShare