This simple dish is the perfect addition to any holiday feast. Make yours with cash back from Ibotta.
- 5 large baking potatoes
- 1 cup finely shredded Borden Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup Daisy Light Sour Cream
- 1 cup Daisy Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Peel, dice, and wash the potatoes.
- Cook the potato cubes in boiling water until tender; drain.
- In a large bowl mash the potatoes. Add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Spray a 3-quart casserole or 9×13 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Pour the potatoes into the casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until top starts to brown slightly.
image & recipe via Daisy Brand
Learn more about earning real cash back on your grocery purchases with Ibotta.