This quick & filling weeknight dinner is sure to please the whole family.
- 1 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 cups Francesco Rinaldi Original Recipe Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups dry pasta uncooked
- 1 ¼ cups chicken or beef broth
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 cup Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend shredded
- garlic salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef, onion, garlic salt, and pepper. Cook ground beef until it is crumbled and no longer pink, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Stir in Francesco Rinaldi Original Recipe Pasta Sauce, broth, and pasta. Bring to a boil; cover, then reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 12 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in ketchup. Top with cheese and let stand until cheese melts.
image & recipe via Francesco RinaldiShare