- 1 box Pillsbury Fudge Brownie Mix (water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box)
- 1.5 quarts chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 6 Nature Valley oats ‘n dark chocolate crunchy granola bars (3 pouches from 8.94-oz box), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate-flavor syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake brownies as directed on box in 13×9-inch pan. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove ice cream from freezer; place in refrigerator to soften, about 1 hour.
- Spread softened ice cream over cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle evenly with chopped granola bars; press lightly into ice cream.
- Freeze 1.5 hours or until firm. For bars, cut into 5 rows by 3 rows. Drizzle each serving with chocolate syrup. Store in freezer.
Pro Tip: Use any kind of ice cream you like – try mint chocolate chip, cookies ‘n cream or vanilla. Use full-fat ice cream for best results.
Pairing Suggestion: a2 Milk
(image & recipe via Pillsbury)Share