Enjoy the wholesome taste of eggs, chopped bacon and fresh bell peppers atop an artisan crust. Get yours with cash back from Ibotta.
- 1 can Pillsbury Refrigerated Artisan Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped bacon
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers (8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- fresh chopped cilantro (if desired)
- salsa (if desired)
- Heat oven to 400°F for dark or nonstick pan (425°F for all other pans). Spray 14-inch round pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; place on pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan. Bake about 8 minutes or until crust edge begins to set.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook bacon 4 to 6 minutes over medium-high heat or until just crispy, stirring frequently. Remove bacon; drain drippings, leaving 1 teaspoon in skillet.
- In same skillet, add eggs; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until firm but still moist.
- Spoon and spread eggs over crust. Drop cream cheese over eggs. Top with Monterey Jack cheese, bell pepper, onion and bacon. Bake 9 to 13 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. To serve, cut into 6 wedges. Sprinkle with cilantro, and serve with salsa.
image & recipe via Pillsbury
Learn more about earning real cash back in-store with Ibotta.