Warm up on winter days with the sweet, tart taste of this bourbon-based cocktail with Ibotta.
- 5 cups fresh pressed apple cider
- 4 oz. Bourbon Whiskey
- .5 cup cranberry juice
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp of orange zest
- 1 apple (sliced)
- Handful of fresh cranberries to garnish
How to Prepare:
- In a medium saucepan combine apple cider, cranberry juice, cinnamon sticks, orange zest and half of your apple slices.
- Bring mixture to a slow simmer until it’s heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in the bourbon.
- Distribute mixture evenly between two coffee mugs. Garnish with apple slices and fresh cranberries.
image & recipe via Drizly
Learn about online shopping with Ibotta.