- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Blue Cheese Veggie Dip
- 12 medium regular or portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 small garlic clove, mince
- 1/4 cup finely diced ham
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Lightly mist a baking sheet with non-stick vegetable oil spray.
- Place mushroom caps on sheet pan, cavity side up. Chop mushroom stems.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet; add mushroom stems and sauté until golden.
- Add onions and garlic and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Remove from heat and mix in ham, parsley, breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, Marzetti Blue Cheese Veggie Dip, salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into mushroom cavities, and sprinkle tops with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Serve.
Pairing Suggestion: Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi
(image & recipe via Marzetti)