Fresh produce and wholesome ingredients combine for a healthy breakfast that tastes like dessert.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1 container of Annie’s Yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1 Tbsp. Madhava Organic Honey
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup Mamma Chia Granola
- 2 Tbsp. shredded coconut
- 1 dollop of Reddi-wip
- Blend the banana, 1 cup of the raspberries, soy milk, ice, almond butter, and 1 tablespoon of the honey until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with the strawberries, granola, coconut, remaining ½ cup raspberries, a drizzle of honey and a dash of whipped cream.
*Some rebates may not be available to everyone. Please check your app for details.Share