Ibotta loves breakfast! Two breakfast favorites combine in three simple steps.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 12 strips cooked bacon, cut in half
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- Coat griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat (375°F). Whisk pancake mix and water in large bowl until smooth. Let stand 3 minutes.
- Place batter in liquid measuring cup. Pour batter into a 4-inch oval shape a little longer and wider than bacon slice. Press slice of bacon in the center.
- Cook until edges are dry, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn; cook an additional 1 minute or until golden brown. Repeat to make remaining sticks. Serve with syrup.
image & recipe via Hungry Jack