No happy hour is complete without this hearty, cheese-filled dip.
- 1 10-oz. package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup Heluva Good! Buttermilk Ranch Dip
- 1 cup Heluva Good! Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- Crackers or thin slices of French baguette
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Using your hands, squeeze spinach until as dry as possible. Place in a medium bowl.
- Drain artichoke hearts and squeeze out moisture in the same manner as the spinach. Transfer artichokes to a cutting board and chop coarsely. Place in bowl with spinach.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Pack dip into a 4-cup baking dish.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until hot and bubbly around edges. Serve immediately with crackers or thin slices of French baguette.
image & recipe via Heluva GoodShare