- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 6 Land O Lakes® Eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 3 ounces (3/4 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Romaine lettuce
- 1 large (1 cup) tomato, seeded, chopped
- Stir together sour cream and taco seasoning mix in bowl; set aside.
- Beat eggs and water with whisk in another bowl until well beaten. Pour eggs into 10-inch skillet sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Cook over medium heat, gently lifting portions with spatula to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath, 3-5 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons sour cream mixture over each warm tortilla. Top with 1/6 eggs, 2 tablespoons cheese, 2 tablespoons lettuce and about 2 tablespoons tomato. Roll up tightly; serve warm.
Pairing Suggestion: Odwalla
(image & recipe via Land O’ Lakes)