Curb dinner cravings with this flavor-packed snack.
- 8 cups Chex Cereal (any variety)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (divided)
- 2 cups almonds
- 1/2 cup Justin’s Classic Almond Butter
- 2/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Place cereal in a large bowl, set aside. Combine Justin’s and 1/2 Cup dark chocolate chips in a large saucepan over medium heat and stir until melted.
- Pour melted almond butter mixture over the cereal and gently fold until cereal is completely coated.
- Place sugar in a large zip top plastic bag, then fill with the coated cereal. Close bag and shake lightly.
- Spread mix onto wax paper to dry. Toss together cereal, remaining chocolate chips, coconut and almonds and enjoy!
image & recipe via Justin’sShare