The end of the year has arrived, and it’s time to celebrate!
1. Create the perfect party favors with Gold Glitter Champagne Bottles.
2. A little glitter goes a long way with these festive feathers.
3. Hang this Sequin Letter Garland on an empty wall to help fill space and welcome guests.
4. This charming Floral Ice Bucket only takes fruit, flowers and a few buckets of water.
5. Pipe Cleaner Party Crowns are fun for kids and adults alike.
6. These Gold Brushed Balloons add a touch of elegance if you’re wanting a more upscale feel.
7. Going out later on? Grab a pair of old heels and create sparkly Glitter Shoes to dance the night away in.
8. Download these free Party Printables to personalize your favorite sweets.
9. Jazz up your party hats in minutes with this Gold Fringe.
10. Capture the night’s best moments with this adorable Photo Booth and save the memories for years to come.
11. Gather your favorite champagne, fruit and some sugar cubes and lay out the Ultimate Champagne Bar.
12. End the evening with a Balloon Drop that you can release at the stroke of midnight!Share