1. Jim Beam® Cranberry Cooler
- 2 parts Cranberry Juice
- .5 part DeKuyper® Triple Sec Liqueur
- 1.5 parts Jim Beam® Bourbon
- 2 parts Fresh Lemon Sour
- Lemon Wedge
Build ingredients in order listed over ice in a tall highball glass. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
2. Pinnacle® Whipped® Hot Chocolate
- 1 part Pinnacle® Whipped® Vodka
- 2 parts hot chocolate
Pour into a festive mug and garnish with whipped cream and cherries.
via Pinnacle Vodka®
3. Jim Beam® Vanilla Fizz
- 1 part Jim Beam® Vanilla Liqueur infused with Bourbon
- 2 parts half & half
- 1 part fresh lemon sour
- 1 part egg white
- Club Soda
Shake all but Club Soda vigorously for as long as you can. Strain into a chilled collins glass and spritz with club soda (the egg whites will grow out of the glass). Garnish with an orange peel.
via Jim BeamShare