Be the host with the most this Independence day with these patriotic desserts.
A classic crowd favorite takes a patriotic twist with just a few bags of colored M&M’s.
via Number 2 Pencil
2. Berry Dessert Pizza, total time: 3 hours
For those wanting a more guilt-free dessert, this simple fruit pizza hits the spot.
via The Crafted Sparrow
3. Patriotic Popsicles with Summer Berries, total time: 2 hours
Made with real fruit, these are a hit for all ages. Prepare them a day or two before to save time the day of.
via Stage Tecture
4. American Flag Donuts, total time: 1 hour
Start the day right with patriotic pastries that are as fun to decorate as they are to eat!
via The First Year Blog
5. Patriotic Puppy Chow, total time: 30 minutes
Snack on this sweet & salty mix with caution, you’ll end up eating the whole batch in one day (trust us).
via Blackberry Babe
6. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, total time: 1.5 hours
Part cookie, part brownie, part cupcake…what’s not to like?
via Life Love & Sugar
7. Patriotic Mason Jar Dessert, total time: 30 minutes
Planning a picnic? Make a mobile dessert in minutes with four ingredients & a mason jar.
via Typically Simple
8. Red, White & Blue Cheesecake Strawberries, total time: 45 minutes
These bite-sized treats are ideal for sharing at larger get togethers.