Turn the classic Reuben sandwich into a tasty appetizer for party guests.
- 1 can (8 oz.) Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescents
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced corn beef
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese (2 oz.)
- 1/3 cup sauerkraut, well drained
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing (for sauce)
- 1 tablespoon milk (for sauce)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. Press each to form 12-inch-long rectangle; press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 2 long rectangles. Press each to form 12-inch-long rectangle.
- Layer half of corned beef on each dough rectangle, cutting to fit if necessary. Top each with cheese and sauerkraut. Starting at long side, roll up each tightly; seal long edges. Place, seam side down, on ungreased cookie sheet; tuck edges under.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix dipping sauce ingredients.
- To serve, cut warm rolls into 1-inch slices; place on serving platter. Serve with dipping sauce.
image & recipe via Pillsbury