Made with ginger, lemon and Nature Nate’s Honey, these mashed sweet potatoes are an appealing addition to any holiday table.
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 1/2 cup hot milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan.
- Cover with water and boil until softened (about 15 minutes over medium heat).
- Remove from heat and drain water.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mash with a potato masher until only slightly lumpy. Season to taste.
image & recipe via Nature Nate’s