Break away from the predictable this fall with a new autumn dessert.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 1 package (8 oz.) Challenge Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- top with Reddi-wip Whipped Topping (optional)
- For best results, freeze pie shell before filling.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and vanilla; blend in egg. Spread evenly into unbaked pie shell.
- Combine pumpkin puree, 3/4 cup sugar, spice and salt; blend in milk and 2 eggs. Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until set.
- Cool on wire rack (about 2 hours). Serve immediately or refrigerate.
image & recipe via Challenge Dairy