These simple mini-yogurt snacks made with Tiny Toast Cereal make the perfect after-school snack.
- 2 containers (6 oz. each) Dannon Light & Fit Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 1/3 cup strawberry Tiny Toast Cereal
- Evenly divide yogurt among 6 (2 oz) ramekins or small bowls.
- Transfer peanut butter and jam into 2 separate small resealable food-storage plastic bags; seal. Cut 1/8-inch tip off 1 bottom corner of each bag. Drizzle a peanut butter and jam swirl on top of yogurt; evenly top with cereal. Serve immediately.
image & recipe via Tiny Toast