Welcome to the Weekly Wrap Up! In this week’s edition, add some flare to your kitchenware with DIY confetti patterns.
- For a simple appetizer made under an hour, look no further than a cheesy batch of Fried Ravioli using Francesco Rinaldi Marinara Pasta Sauce.
- Firing up the grill? These Honey Sage Grilled Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs are an easy addition to any summer barbecue.
- Put a new twist on a classic summer treat with 5 Satisfying S’mores Recipes the whole family will love.
- Help feed your hunger and nourish your lifestyle with Special K breakfast sandwiches, quiche, cereal, and bars.
- From bubble baths to bedtime snuggles, Johnson & Johnson Baby Products make every moment extra special.
- Instantly turn dark roots back to blonde with Everpro Back2Blonde temporary root concealer spray.
- Add some color to a rainy day with this totally easy Confetti Plate & Charger DIY (via Sugar & Cloth).
- Cleaning the house? These 18 Genius Bathroom Cleaning Hacks will change your life (via 101 Days of Organization).
Tip of the Week:
NEW: Get an extra $4.00 when you redeem 2 rebates from the Stylin’ 4 School Category found under Featured Rebates. Check your app for details!
image & pinspiration via Sugar & Cloth