Sweeten up your next barbecue with the flavor-packed taste of fresh fruit grilled to perfection and topped with honey, coconut and cinnamon.
- 1 1/2 cups largely chopped fruit (ex: plum, pineapple, peach, blueberries, strawberries)
- 2 tablespoons Madhava Organic Pure & Raw Honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- Cut fruit into larger bite sized pieces.
- Soak skewers in water to minimize burning.
- Thread fruit onto skewer.
- Drizzel with Madhava Organic Pure & Raw Honey and cinnamon.
- Grill for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Top with shredded coconut and enjoy!
image & recipe via Madhava Sweeteners