Hosting a birthday party? Kids and adults alike will love these individual chocolate tarts, made with a graham cracker crust and topped with Reddi Wip.
- 1 container (8 oz each) whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup vanilla nonfat yogurt with low-calorie sweetener
- 3 envelopes (0.73 oz each) Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 pkg (4 oz each) mini graham cracker pie crusts (4 oz pkg = 6 crusts)
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- Combine cream cheese, yogurt and cocoa mix in medium bowl; blend until smooth.
- Portion equal amounts of cream cheese mixture into 6 mini crusts. Cover; chill for at least 2 hours.
- Top each tart with Reddi-wip® just before serving. Garnish with raspberries, if desired.
image & recipe via Reddi Wip