Make dinner in a flash with quick and easy chicken quesadillas from Challenge Dairy, made with fresh lime juice and served with your favorite salsa.
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Challenge Salsa Flavored Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced to 3/8-inch
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 16 small tortillas (5-inch)
- 3 Tablespoons Challenge Spreadable Butter
- Combine cream cheese, chicken, garlic salt and lime juice in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Spread butter on one side of each tortilla (about ½ teaspoon). Place tortillas, one at a time, butter-side down in large skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Add about 3 Tablespoons cream cheese/ chicken mixture on half of each Tortilla. Fold tortillas in half over filling, so buttered side is out.
- Grill folded tortillas until golden – about 1 minute per side. Work in batches and transfer cooked tortillas to a baking pan in preheated oven.
- Use a pizza wheel to cut each folded tortilla into halves.
Pairing Suggestion: Dos Equis
image & recipe via Challenge Dairy