Satisfy your sweet tooth with frosted Vanilla Bean Cupcakes from Hampton Creek, perfect for any occasion.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Just Mayo
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons milk, your favorite type
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, with a rack in the center of the oven.
- Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with papers.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat together the Just Mayo and the sugar in a large bowl until they are well combined.
- Split the vanilla bean lengthwise with a small paring knife and scrape the seeds into the wet mixture.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract and beat the wet mixture until very smooth.
- Whisk in the dry ingredients into the wet until there are no large lumps.
- Divide the batter evenly among the cupcake liners.
- Bake until the cupcakes are puffed and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20-22 minutes, then cool the tray on a rack.
- Frost the cupcakes with your favorite frosting.
Makes 12 Cupcakes
video & recipe via Hampton Creek