These savory little patties pack a lot of flavor with both KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce and Budweiser.
- 1 1/2 lbs. 75% lean ground beef
- 1 quart white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups granulated white sugar
- 1 English cucumber, cut into ¼-inch thick slices
- 2 sweet yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups KC Masterpiece® Original BBQ Sauce
- 1 (12-oz.) can Budweiser® Beer
- 12 slices American cheese
- 12 slider buns
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, shredded
- Gently shape ground beef into 12 (1/2-inch thick) burgers; cover and refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Combine vinegar and sugar in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove from heat and add cucumber slices, set aside to cool.
- Heat oil in medium skillet; add onions and sauté until dark golden brown. Set aside at room temperature.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, BBQ sauce and 1/2 can (3/4 cup) beer in large bowl; cover and refrigerate.
- Heat grill to medium using Kingsford® Charcoal. Grill burgers about 3 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Place cheese on top and let melt.
- Layer slider buns with BBQ sauce, caramelized onions, lettuce, and burger topped with cheese.
Makes: 12 burgers
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes