Having trouble getting out of bed? Start your day with fluffy french toast from Hungry Jack, smothered in peanut butter maple syrup and ready in three steps.
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 slices of bread
- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 1/2 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Beat eggs, milk, vanilla and salt in shallow bowl until well blended.
- Melt butter on griddle or in large skillet. Dip bread into egg mixture, coating both sides. Fry bread until golden brown on each side.
- Heat syrup and peanut butter in small saucepan, stirring until blended. Serve french toast garnished with chopped peanuts and warm peanut butter syrup.
Pairing Suggestion: Minute Maid Light
image & recipe via Hungry Jack