- 2 cups Original Bisquick Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup white vanilla baking chips
- Hungry Jack Syrup
- Heat nonstick griddle or skillet over medium-low heat.
- Meanwhile, make pancake batter using Bisquick mix, milk and eggs as directed on box. Fold in blueberries and white vanilla chips.
- For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook about 4 minutes or until bubbles break on surface and edges just begin to dry. Turn; cook 3 or 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve pancakes with butter and syrup.
Pairing Suggestion: Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee
image & recipe via Betty Crocker