Welcome to the Weekly Wrap Up! Check back each Friday for useful recipes, rebates and ‘pinspiration’ to help you make the most out of the cash you earn.
- Addicted to avocado? These Cornmeal-Crusted Fries from Hampton Creek are fun to make and hard to put down!
- Enjoy a meatless take on a Mexican classic with Vegetarian Enchiladas from Rosarita, made with zesty tomatoes, shredded cheese and chopped spinach.
- Treat yourself to a guilt-free snack with healthy, gluten free LÄRABAR Fruit & Nut Bars, made from minimal, pure ingredients.
- Prepping for pool days? Get a leg up on the hottest styles of the summer with American Eagle’s premium collection of shorts, tanks, dresses and more!
- Don’t let sneezes get in your kid’s way. One dose of Children’s Zyrtec takes care of your child’s allergies all day and night.
- Planning a summer vacation? Save time and energy this year with 12 Packing Hacks you didn’t know you needed.
- Brighten up the home for spring with a beautiful Blooming Monogram DIY that you can put together with a few materials from Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores.
Tip of the Week:
Did you know? You can earn cash back at several stores simply by scanning your loyalty card at checkout. No pictures, no receipts – just cash.
image & pinspiration via LuLu’s