Craving grilled cheese? One bite and you’ll be hooked on these tasty creations from Betty Crocker.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyère cheese (2 oz)
- Heat waffle iron. In medium bowl, mix Waffle ingredients until combined. Pour half of batter at a time into waffle iron, and cook according to manufacturer’s directions.
- In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Cut waffles in half. In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and mustard; spread on 1 side of each waffle. Top 2 of the waffles with bacon and cheeses. Top with other 2 waffles, and place in hot skillet. Cook about 5 minutes on each side or until golden. Serve immediately.
Pairing Suggestion: New Belgium Beer
image & recipe via Betty Crocker