- 1 (10-ounce, 11 inch) thin prepared pizza crust
- 6 (¾-ounces) slices Land O Lakes Deli Smoked Provolone Cheese
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in bowl.
- Melt butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet; add egg mixture. Cook, lifting gently and stirring slightly to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath, 2-3 minutes or until set. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Place pizza crust onto large baking sheet; top with 4 slices cheese, cooked eggs and bacon.
- Cut remaining 2 slices cheese into quarters; separate pieces. Place cheese pieces over pizza. Bake 9-11 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into 6 wedges. Serve hot.
Suggestion: Wash it down with some Langer’s Apple Juice.
(image & recipe via Land O Lakes)