- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Monk Fruit In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- 6 large pretzel rods
- 3 cups air-popped popcorn
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set it aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix the peanut butter with the Monk Fruit In The Raw Bakers Bag until well combined.
3. Using a butter knife, spread a thin coating of the sweet peanut butter to coat a pretzel, leaving a 2-inch “handle” at one end.
4. Holding the coated pretzel in one hand over a bowl containing the popcorn, with your other hand gently press popcorn against the underside of the pretzel. Keep rotating the pretzel to coat it entirely with popcorn.
5. Set the popcorn wand on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat, making 6 wands.
(Next steps optional – chocolate coating)
6. Place the chocolate chips in a resealable plastic sandwich bag. Close the bag and place it on a microwaveable plate. Microwave the chocolate in 10-second bursts until the chocolate is melted, 20 to 30 seconds.
7. With a scissors, cut a tiny hold by snipping off the very tip of one corner of the bag. Squeezing the bag, drizzle chocolate over one side of each wand.
8. Refrigerate the wands on the baking sheet to set the chocolate, about 20 minutes. Turn the wands over and drizzle with chocolate and refrigerate to set it. Finished wands will keep in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
(image & recipe via In the Raw)