Mix up your normal breakfast routine and enjoy both french toast and waffles at the same time with this Kashi® recipe! Their gluten free or whole grain waffles mixed with eggy goodness is a breakfast to remember. Top with yogurt, maple syrup or walnuts for a final touch. Earn up to $1.50 cash back on this recipe!
- 2 thawed Kashi® 7 Grain Waffles
- 2 organic free-range egg whites and 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 4 tablespoons low fat organic milk
- 1 tablespoon ground organic flax seed
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon low fat organic vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup walnuts, crushed
- pinch kosher salt
1. In a small bowl whisk together eggs, milk, ground flax, cinnamon and salt. Dip both sides of Kashi® 7 Grain Waffles in egg mixture. Let soak for 30 seconds.
2. Preheat non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Cook waffles in skillet until they are golden brown on both sides, about 1 minute. Top with syrup, yogurt and walnuts.